Sample Paper for B.Sc Environment Science for 1st year for Mathematics
Bachelor of Science in Environment Science commonly known as B.Sc Environment Science is 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Environment Science course is done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc Environment Science course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc. Master Level.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc Environment Science 1st year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Environment Science is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Environment Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Environment Science model question paper is 3 hours.
B.Sc Environment Science
BSC ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE YEAR-1
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. If A =, B = and C = , verify that
A (B+C) = AB + AC
2. Find from the following
3. Solve by Cramer’s rule:
2x – y = 3
x + 2y = 4
4. If u = , show that
5. If A = , show that A2 – 4A – 5I = 0.
6. The product of two positive real numbers x and y is 20. Find the minimum possible value of their sum.
8. A dice is thrown 8 times. It is required to find the probability that 3 will show exactly 2 times.
9. Show that A = is a Hermitian matrix.