Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing 1st year of Elements of Design
B.SC. FASHION DESIGNING, SEMESTER –II, YEAR-1
Elements of Design
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt all the questions.
- 1. As a designer what features and elements would you add to create interest in a drawing?
- 2. Describe the principle of designs? If a room has dull look, what kind of combinations and contrasts can you select to make it vibrant and bright?
- 3. Discuss the different types of textures and their effects?
- 4. What is a color wheel? Do colors help in designing?
- 5. How do different shapes create an effect in the interiors? Explain.
- 6. What is a Piazza? Give two examples of contrast? What is a symmetrical balance?
- 7. Name any two important buildings from Rococo Style? Define Rhythm? Explain the distinctive features of Renaissance Style?
- 8. What is Baroque style famous for? Describe the Spanish steps from Rococo Style? What is a Progression? Why is contrast very important? Who was Michelangelo? During which style did he work? What are Primary Colors? What do you get on mixing any two primary colors?
- 9. Name any two things that you would use to texture a wall? Define Shapes? What are elements of design?
Note: Above sample paper of Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing 1st year of Elements of Design has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!