Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing 3rd Year In Quality Control Practices
B.Sc Fashion Designing is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Fashion Designing course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Fashion Designing is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Fashion Designing question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Fashion Designing model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. FASHION DESIGNING, 6 SEM / 3 YEAR
QUALITY CONTROL PRACTICES
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. What do you understand by Quality control? Define the role of quality control in textiles and clothing industry?
2. Describe the various methods by which we can manage the Quality control?
3. What are the roles of the quality officers?
4. Describe the inspection method for yarns?
5. Explain the preproduction of inspection and the final inspection?
6. How is cooler fasting done?
7. Explain ISO Standards of Interest to Garment Manufacturers
8. Explain Seven Tools of Quality; Standards of Quality Control: Benefits of Standards, Levels of Standards, Sources of Standards;
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Fashion Designing 3rd Year.