Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing for 2nd year Basics of Embroidery
B.SC. FASHION DESIGNING, SEMESTER-IV, YEAR-2
BASICS OF EMBROIDERY
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. What are the points to be considered while doing embroidery?
2. Explain thread work and cut work.
3. Discuss about stem stitches.
4. Describe the basic equipments for embroidery.
5. Explain in detail Kashmir embroidery.
6. List out the different embroidery defects. Explain any two with causes and remedies.
7. Explain the selection of thread for different end uses.
8. Define patch work. Give its basic technique.
9. List the general rules and principles for doing machine embroidery.
Note: Above sample paper of Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing for 2nd year Basics of Embroidery has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!