Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing 3rd Year In Introduction to Merchandising
B.Sc Fashion Designing is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Fashion Designing course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Fashion Designing is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Fashion Designing question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Fashion Designing model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. FASHION DESIGNING, 5 SEM/ 3 YEAR
INTRODUCTION TO MERCHANDISING
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss various steps involved in garment manufacturing, its design and marketing.
2. (a) Define merchandising. What should be the qualities of a merchandiser?
3. (a) Differentiate between fashion and fad.
(b) What is product mix? Discuss the process of product selection and its placement.
4 .What do you understand by trend prediction? How fashion forecasting is done.
5. What is the role of distribution channels? Discuss the steps involved in designing a distribution channel system.
6. What is retailing? Discuss different types of fashion retail stores and their strategies. How the fashion retailing is expected to change in future.
7. (a) What are the important things about the consumer which need to be decided. Discuss the factors affecting the consumer behavior
8. Discuss the role and responsibilities of the fashion merchandiser.
9. Discuss the responsibilities of a retail customer.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Fashion Designing has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Fashion Designing