Sample Paper for B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia 3rd Year In Sound Editing
B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA, 5 SEM/3 YEAR
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks
1. Explain frequency, Amplitude, wavelength, explain the audio sync and time code?
2. What is Stereo or Mono sound Explain?
3. What does a Mixer actually do? Explain the Analog & Digital Mixer.
4. Define Dubbing and its process?
5. Define chorus effect, clipping, DVD, Trim Effects?
6. Write a short note on Wireless Microphone Systems?
7. What is usage of Digital Audio Interfaces?
8. Explain the difference between offline and online editing in sound?
9. Explain frequency, Amplitude, Bass?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Graphics and Multimedia 3rd Year.