Sample Paper for B.Sc Hospitality and Administration 2nd Year In Wines and Spirits-II
B.Sc Hospitality & Administration is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Hospitality & Administration course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Hospitality & Administration 2nd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Hospitality & Administration is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Hospitality & Administration question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Hospitality & Administration model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION, 4SEM/2YEAR
WINES & SPIRITS-II
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain what do understand by Beverage?
- Explain wines and Define different types of wines?
- Write short notes on:
Rum, Scotch, Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka, Rye Whiskey , Beer and ale.
4. Explain Pot Still method and patent still method?
5. What are the 5 types of liquor licenses?
6. Explain the fermentation and distillation process?
7. Describe types and brands of international alcohols? Classify different types of wines?
8. List 4 types of moctails and their recipe method?