Sample Paper for B.Sc Hospitality and Administration 3rd Year In Hospitality Facilities Management
B.Sc Hospitality & Administration is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Hospitality & Administration course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Hospitality & Administration 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Hospitality & Administration is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Hospitality & Administration question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Hospitality & Administration model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION, 5 SEM / 3 YEAR
HOSPITALITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Time: 3 hours M.Marks : 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. (a) Describe in detail the functions of a “food service consultant.”
(b) Write notes on “bidding and awarding contract.”
2. (a) What are the aims and factors to keep in mind while designing “accommodation units” of a luxury hotel ?
(b) What do you understand by “branding”?
3. (a) Explain in detail about “asset management.”
(b) Enumerate the different ways of selection of a hotel operator (contractor) to run the hotel business.
4. (a) What are the reasons and rectifications that you would take into consideration to maintain
(b) What steps would you take to arrange lighting and ventilation facilities in hotel areas?
5. (a) Draw a kitchen layout plan for pantry and salad preparation areas and list the
Equipment used there.
(b) Discuss the importance of the maintenance department in hotel.
6. (a) Who are the specialists of facilities management helping property owners or operators? Explain.
(b) Write about landscape architects.
7. (a) Define the concept of flow, with a neat simple flow diagram connected with hotel functions.
(b) Explain the space facilities for storage area and receiving area.
8. (a) What are the points to be considered by food service consultant while selecting equipment for
food service facilities.
(b) What do you understand by “facilities management service” ? Discuss in detail.
9. (a) Write notes on :
(a) Modular kitchen equipment
(b) Different types of ovens
(c) “Indian cities are dumped with garbage”. Suggest a way to rectify garbage menace through facilities management
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hospitality & Administration has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Hospitality & Administration 3rd Year.