Sample Paper for B.Sc Hospitality and Administration 3rd Year In Security Management
B.Sc Hospitality & Administration is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Hospitality & Administration course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Hospitality & Administration 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Hospitality & Administration is of 60 marks. There are 7 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Hospitality & Administration question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Hospitality & Administration model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION 5 SEM / 3 YEAR
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 Questions.
All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
1. a. Every hospitality property has unique security requirements. How important is training in an effective security program?
b. How can you make it an important part of a new employees induction program?
2. a. What are the four classes of fire that one may encounter at a lodging property?
b. How will you fight each category?
3. a. Why does hotel security engage in patrolling?
b. How is it an important part of a hotels security procedures?
4. The Human resources department is the first to screen all new applicants. What steps can be taken to ensure recruitment of safety conscious employees?
5. If a business is accepting personal checks, what are some of the issues that it clearly understand before hand?
6. A lodging property may have to face a lot of emergency situations. List some precautions that you would always take as the manger of a property?
7. How important and what role does media relations play in an emergency response situation?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hospitality & Administration has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Hospitality & Administration 3rd Year.