Sample Paper for B.Sc Hostel Management for 3rd year Hygiene & Sanitation Management
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HOTEL MGMT), SEMESTER-VI, YEAR-3
HYGIENE AND SANITATION MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt ANY FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- How do perishables, semi perishable and non-perishable food products differ? Give example of each type.
- What are the thawing procedures are acceptable for a food establishment?
- What are 4 phase of bacterial growth, and what factors influence the rate of bacterial Reproduction
- What are the types of microorganisms responsible for most food contamination?
- Attempt any TWO of the following: –
(a) What are the control points in the food service system?
(b) Why menu planning is of special importance
(c) How should responsibility for the Sanitation Risk Management program be handled?
6. What are some common chemical food preservatives and how are they used?
7. How do molds differ from yeasts, including their harmful and beneficial effects?
8. Most food borne parasitic worms can be controlled by which methods.
9. Attempt any TWO of the following: –
- What are the four important trends effecting menu development
- What is the relationship between menu planning and inventory?
- What are the basic guidelines for purchasing equipment?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hostel Management for 3rd year Hygiene & Sanitation Management has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!