Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year In Accommodation Management
B.Sc Hotel Management is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Hotel Management course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Hotel Management is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Hotel Management question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Hotel Management model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT, 5 SEM / 3 YEAR
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 Questions.
All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
- 1. What is accommodation management? What is the scope of accommodation management?
- 2. What is house keeping? Give a detailed note on House keeping department?
- 3. Classify the cleaning agents? What is cleaning science?
- 4. Explain the following:
a) Control desk
b) House keeping control desk
- 5. Write down the lost and found procedures?
- 6. How to maintain Housekeeping formats records and registers
- 7. Write a detailed note on The Room & Floor
- 8. What are Cleaning equipment? What are the various types of cleaning equipments?
- 9. What are the duties and responsibilities of House keeping department?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year.