Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year In Computer Application
B.Sc Hotel Management is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Hotel Management course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Hotel Management is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Hotel Management question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Hotel Management model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT 6 SEM / 3 YEAR
COMPUTER APPLICATION IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Time: 3 hours M.Marks : 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1 What is a virus? Explain any three methods by which the computer gets virus?
2. Write short notes on the organizational chartin the power point slide?
3. Write a short note on the worksheet? What is the file extension of the excel file?
4. Explain the steps to make a table? Describe how to insert and delete the rows and colomns of the table?
5. Give the full form of DBMS? Give the advantages of DBMS?
6. What is internet? Give the advantages of internet?
7. Write a short note on the auto sum feature of excel? Explain the LEFT,LOWER, NOW AND SUM functions of the excel file?
8. Explain the terms download and upload with examples? Explain primary key?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year.