Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year In Food Production and Bakery
B.Sc Hotel Management is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Hotel Management course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Hotel Management is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Hotel Management question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Hotel Management model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT, 5 SEM/3YEAR
FOOD PRODUCTION & BAKERY III
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. a) Write the different methods of preparation of ingredients.
b) Draw a neat sketch of organizational structure of a Five Star Hotel.
2. a) Explain about texture of food.
b) Write the importance of fats and oil in food preparation.
3. a) Explain the role of leavening agents in cooking.
b) Narrate the significance of reheating of food in the kitchen.
4. a) What is portion control? Explain the various standard portion control sizes.
b) Techniques of menu planning –Discuss.
5. a) Write in detail about salad and salad dressing.
b) What are the various types of kitchen storages?
6. a) Define and classify soups.
b) What are the various types of kitchen layouts?
7. a) Slaughtering technique of beef-Discuss.
b) What are the types of roux? Write the role of roux in continental cooking?
8. a) How do you prepare hollandaise sauce?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year.