Sample Paper for B.Sc in Graphics & Multimedia 2nd Year for 3D Introduction & Advanced Animation
B.SC. GRAPHIC AND MULTIMEDIA, SEMESTER-IV, YEAR-2
3D INTRODUCTION & ADVANCED (MODELING & ANIMATION)
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. i. Write a short note on Boolean? Explain how does it work and its usages?
ii. Write about Loft technique how do you use it?
2. Explain the following:
- Pivot Point
3. What do you mean by Modifiers? Describe:
4. Why should we use different types of Shaders? Define them.
5. Explain types of Lights (Omni, Target Spot, Spot, Directional) with examples?
6. How many types of Modeling is in 3D. Explain briefly with examples.
7. Describe Camera types and its controls (Dolly, Orbit, Pan, Roll and Zoom).
8. Explain following terms briefly with examples:
9. Write briefly about the following terms:
- Index of Refraction
- Diffuse maps
- Ray trace material
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc in Graphics & Multimedia 2nd year for 3D Introduction & Advanced Animation has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!