Sample Paper for B.Sc in Interior Design for 1st year Basic of Drawing & Graphics
B.SC. INTERIOR DESIGN, SEMESTER –II, YEAR-1
BASIC OF DRAWING AND GRAPHICS
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt All questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What do you understand by isometric projections?
- What do you understand by orthographic projections?
- Write detail note on System of color notation.
- Write detail note on munsell.
- What do you mean by the term graphics? What is significance of graphics in interior designing?
- What is the effect of various kinds of color.
- What is a first angle 2 third angle projection?
- What is drawing? Draw a neat sketch of your choice which can be used in interior designing.
- State the difference a colour can bring the mood of a room.
Note: Above sample paper of Sample Paper for B.Sc in Interior Design for 1st year Basic of Drawing & Graphics has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!