Sample Paper for B.Sc in Interior Design for 2nd year Roll of Interior Designer II
B.SC. INTERIOR DESIGN, SEMESTER –IV, YEAR-2
ROLL OF INTERIOR DESIGNER II
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Why a client hiring an interior designer?
- 2. What are the steps you should keep in mind while taking up any project?
- 3. What are the basic features of ancient and modern interior designs?
- 4. What is the design process that an interior designer prepares before doing any project?
- 5. What are the questions you should ask with the client before doing the interior of their residence?
- 6. Differentiate between an interior decorator and an interior designer?
- 7. Which factors can influence the choice of colours?
- 8. What is Interior Designing? Discuss the career prospectus in this field?
- 9. Discuss the role of an interior designer?
Note: Above sample paper of Sample Paper for B.Sc in Interior Design for 2nd year Roll of Interior Designer II has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!