Sample Paper for B.Sc in Radio Imaging technology 1st year
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, YEAR –1
GENERATION AND PROPERTIES OF X-RAYS
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What is radio isotope scanning
- Write down methods names using ionizing radiation
- Write down the properties of X-rays.
- Explain the effect of mA, kVp on shape of spectrum.
- Write down the methods of X-ray estimation.
- Draw the electromagnetic spectrum.
- What do you mean by bremmstrahlung radiation S-ray spectrum?
- Write short note on the following
- Cine radiography
- Screening & image intensifier
- Tube housing
- Glass envelope
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc in Radio Imaging technology 1st year has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!