Sample Paper for B.Sc in Radio Imaging technology 2nd year for Basics of CT Scan
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, YEAR –2
BASICS OF CT SCAN
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What is spiral CT system? Write down the principle of its.
- Write down the various advantages & disadvantages of spiral CT
- Explain the following (any two)
- Limitations of spiral CT
- Monitor of versus film
- CT system.
- What is coulometer? Write down the components of spiral CT
- What are resolution techniques? Explain the limitations. Of CT
- What is the basic principle of computed tomography? Write short note on spiral CT
- What is computer tomography? Write down the various advantage & disadvantages of CT
- Explain the interpolation technique of spiral CT
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc in Radio Imaging technology 2nd year for Basics of CT Scan has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!