Sample Paper for B.Sc Information Technology 3rd Year In E-Commerce
B.Sc Information Technology is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Information Technology course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Information Technology 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Information Technology is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Information Technology question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Information Technology model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. FASHION DESIGNING, 5 SEM/ 3 YEARS
ELECTRONIC – COMMERCE
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What is E-commerce, its characteristics & advantages?
- What is EPS, explain the Credit card transaction process?
- a. What is HTTP? Give a brief description on URL? What are some of the additional request methods in HTTP/1.1?
b. What is Hacking? How digital signatures are used for authentication.
4. Write short notes on:
a) Cyber cash
b) Disadvantages E-commerce
c) Digital certificates
5. a. What are electronic cheques? How are they different from traditional cheques?
b. Which type of security used on Internet based E-Commerce. Explain.
6. What are scripts standards?
7. What are the solutions to Security threats?
8. What is EDI & how it is advantageous to Organization
9.What are the solutions to Security threats?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Information Technology has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Information Technology 3rd Year.