Sample Paper for B.Sc Information Technology 3rd Year In E-Commerce
B.Sc Information Technology is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Information Technology course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Information Technology 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Information Technology is of 60 marks. There are 10 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Information Technology question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Information Technology model question paper is 3 hours.
B.SC. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, 5 SEM/ 3 YEAR
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Attempt any FOUR of the following :-
a. What is E-Commerce? Also discuss about its advantages and limitations.
b. What is World Wide Web? Discuss in detail.
2. What are the factors which you would consider as an online merchant in strategic planning?
d. What is a network? What are the different types of networks?
e. What are the different factors to be considered while managing a network?
f. What are the advantages of a website over a brick-and-mortar storefront?
3. Attempt any FOUR of the following :-
a. What do you understand by the site structure? Discuss.
b. How can you keep a check on Internet usage in an organization?
c. Explain the seven stages of Internet Marketing?
d. Explain types of e-commerce.
e. What are the different Legal and Regulatory Issues of E-commerce? Explain.
f. Explain the benefits of electronic payment system?
4. Write a short note on Business-to-Business (Internet and Extranet) E-Commerce.
5. Explain the different steps involved in the complete life cycle for launching a Business on the Internet.
6. Discuss about the OSI reference model of network.
7. Discuss about the different cable types used in developing the network infrastructure.
8. What Back-Office Supports are required for Online Banking?
9. What is Intranet? What are the advantages and applications of it?
10. Write a short note on Digital Signatures.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Information Technology has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Information Technology 3rd Year.