Sample Paper for B.Sc Information Technology for 2nd year Scientific Networking
B.SC. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SEMESTER –IV, YEAR 2
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
What are the basic components of Computer–Based Information Systems?
- 2. Mention any four types of application of software.
- 3. Differentiate between a Local Area Network and a Wide Area Network.
- 4. What is the World Wide Web? Differentiate it from the Internet.
- 5. Distinguish between Electronic Data Interchange and e– mail.
- 6. What are the four major knowledge of management activities?
- 7. What is scientific computing what is its usefulness?
- 8. Enumerate the four phases of customer service life cycle.
- 9. State any two advantages and any two disadvantages of artificial
Intelligence compared with natural intelligence.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Information Technology for 2nd year Scientific Networking has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!