Sample Paper for B.Sc Interior Design 3rd Year In Design Decision Process
B.Sc Interior Design is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Interior Design course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Interior Design 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Interior Design is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Interior Design question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Interior Design model question paper is 3 hours.
B.SC. INTERIOR DESIGN, 5 SEM/3 YEAR
DESIGN DECISION PROCESS
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 Questions.
All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
- What is living room? Prepare a Design for Living Room
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a living room
- What is Dining Room? Prepare a Design for Dining Room
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a Dining Room
- What is Bed Room? Prepare a Design for bed Room
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a bed Room
- What is kitchen? Prepare a Design for kitchen
- Discuss the Decision Process of designing a kitchen
- What is Bath Room? Prepare a Design for Bath Room
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Interior Design has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Interior Design 3rd Year.