Bachelor of Science in Zoology Biology Chemistry commonly known as B.Sc ZBC is 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc ZBC course is done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc ZBC course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc. Master Level.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc ZBC 1st year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc ZBC is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc ZBC question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology model question paper is 3 hours.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ZBC), YEAR-I
Duration: 3 Hrs. M.M.: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks
Q.1 a) Define wave Mechanical Medel with e.g.
b) What is covalent Bond?
Q.2 What is the significance of y and y2 quantum numbers
Q.3 What is the difference between Aufbau and Pauli’s exclusion principles?
Q.4 Write short note on following:
b) Electronic Configuration of the elements.
Q.5 What are the features of VSEPR theory? Why it is important.
Q.6 a) What is Born-Haber Cycle?
b) What is Fafan’s Rule?
Q.7 a) What are Vander Walls Force.
b) Write a short note on Hydrogen Bond
Q.8 What are the properties and uses of Lithiun hydride?
• You can save above sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 1st year by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
• Above sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 1st year, we have created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
• We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for your examination of paper of sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 1st year
• Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming exam of sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 1st year.