Sample Paper for B.Sc (ZBC) for 3rd year Inorganic Chemistry-III
Bachelor of Science in Zoology Biology Chemistry commonly known as B.Sc ZBC is 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc ZBC course is done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc ZBC course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc. Master Level.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc ZBC 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc ZBC is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc ZBC question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology model question paper is 3 hours.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ZBC), YEAR-3
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define Hard and Soft acids and base and give their main characteristics.
2. How do you correlate electro negativity and hardness in term of Parr and Peauson definition?
3. Discuss the crystal field splitting of d-ordinals in case of square planar complexes.
4. Calculate the CFSE for the following system.
1) d1 octahedral 2) d5 Low spin octahedral
3) d5 tetrahedral 4) d1 tetrahedral.
5. What are the types of hydrogen bond?
6. How chromium is extracteel and purified. Give all chemical equations involved in the extraction of chromium.
7. Name the various categories of organ metallic compounds. Discuss any one with examples.
8. Give a general approach to synthesis of inorganic polymers.
9. What are first aid treatments for accidents in laboratory?
• You can save above sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 3rd year by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
• Above sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 3rd year, we have created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
• We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for your examination of paper of sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 3rd year
• Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming exam of sample paper of B.Sc (ZBC) Inorganic Chemistry 3rd year.