Sample Paper for B.Sc Zoology 2nd year for Mammalian Physiology I
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ZOOLOGY), YEAR-2
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Describe the role of animal genetic engineering in production of vaccines and hormones. Explain the Classification and mechanisms of enzyme action.
- 2. Explain Nutritional components.
- 3. Describe the Types of muscles, ultra-structure of skeletal muscle.
- 4. Explain the bone growth and resorption,
- 5. Write a detai note on bone disorders.
- 6. Explain the control of enzyme secretion in Nutrition.
- 7. What are the functions and general properties of proteins?
- 8. Describe the technique of embryo transfer in human and compare it with that in cattle.
- 9. Write short notes on
(a). Expression of mammalian genes in parokaryotic system
(b) In vitro fertilization
(c) Difference b/w transformation and transfection
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Zoology 2nd year for Mammalian Physiology I has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!