Sample Paper for BA Political Science INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Sample Paper for BA Political Science
TERM END EXAMINATIONS,
BACHELOR OF ARTS ADDITIONAL (POLITICAL SCIENCE), YEAR-1
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What are the basic assumptions underlying the Realist Approach to International Relations? Is the neo-realist approach suitable for analyzing International Relations after the Cold War?
2. Critically examine the post-positivist approach to International Relations.
3. Examine the North-South Divide in the context of the global environmental crisis.
4. Briefly explain some theories of Regionalism.
5. Examine the prospects of South-South cooperation in the contemporary economic
6. Explain the concept of self-determination and critically examine its application to multi- ethnic societies.
7. Trace the evolution of the Non-Proliferation policy bringing out the main features of the non-proliferation regime.
8. Discuss the impact of science and technology on International Politics.
Analyse the role of international non-governmental organizations in the contemporary global order
9. Explain the concept of justice in International Relations.
- You can save above BA Political Science Sample Paper in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above Sample paper has been prepared to help BA Political Science for first year students.
- The above Sample paper of BA Political Science is for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
- For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming BA Examination.