Sample Paper for BCA – Inside the PC- First Semester
BACHOLAR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
INSIDE THE PC
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- I. If you are asked to install a computer what are the various power connectors you will use. Describe the various power connectors.
- II. What are Adapter cards .How do you Identify Adapter cards on your PC. Describe the common Adapter cards.
- III. What is polling and interrupts. If you are working on Windows 2000 how you do find the various IRQ assignments. List the various IRQ assignments.
- IV. What is a BIOS chip? What information does it store? How do you find out the BIOS id of your system?
- V. What are Peripheral ports? Describe the various ports on your system.
- VI. Discuss various types of preventive maintenance measures.
- VII. Explain common printer problems and techniques used to resolve them.
- VIII. Explain, What is Electro photographic (EP) Print Process?
- IX. Distinguish between the popular CPU chips in terms of their basic characteristics.
- This sample for BCA first semester Inside the PC has been created reviewing many universities question paper.
- We are not sure that same or similar question will come in your exam of BCA- Inside the PC. We are just trying to figure out the possibilities for your BCA Inside the PC – Semester 1.