Download Sample Paper for BSC Radio ImagingTechnology
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the fundamentals of MRI. Write short note on MRI imaging.’
- What is RF transmitter coil. Write short note on magnetic resonance & its safety.
- What is Image acquisition? Explain the phase encoding in brief.
- What is magnetic resonance imaging? Write down the physical principles of MRI.
- Write down the various advantages & limitations of MRI
- Explain the following.
- Reception time (TR)
- Echo delay time
- T2 relaxation time
- Spin echo sequences
1. You can save above Sample Paper created for MRI of B. SC. RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY has been created to help students of B.sc third first who are preparing for the exam of MRI.
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming B.Sc Examination…………