Sample Paper for Certificate in Medical Lab Technician First Year
Sample Paper for Certificate in Medical Lab Thnician First year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
CERTIFICATE IN MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN, YEAR – 1
BASIC OF MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Write a detailed note on homeostasis
- Write a detailed note on action potential
- Explain in brief-the following
(iii) Pulmonary Arteriols & venules
4. Explain and draw the labeled diagram of lungs.
5. What is Pepsin? What is the role of pepsin?
6. Define deflection. Explain in detail the working of deflection.
7. What do you mean by absorption? What is its usefulness
8. What is Plasma? Distinguish between plasma & formed elements
9. Define blood. Write down the composition of blood
Save above sample paper of Basic Medical Physiology for certificate in medical lab technician in MS word for future use and printing purpose.
Above sample paper of medical lab technician has been prepped been prepared after observing few universities previous years question papers. So, for your exam of Basic of Medical Physiology this sample paper may help you as a reference sample paper. We do not ensure you that questions in your examination will be same or similar to that, we just provide the possibilities. To get the proper command over topic please go through the syllabus of Your course .