Sample Paper for Computer Application in Management 1st Year
DIPLOMA IN INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT, YEAR –1
COMPUTER APPLICATION IN MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Write short note on:
a) Microwave system;
b) Coaxial cable; and
- 2. Who actually controls the internet? What are the advantages and disadvantages of Internet?
- 3. State whether the following statement True (T) or False (F) :
- MS-Word has the facility of Macros.
- Mouse setting can be changed from control panel.
- Print preview option is in edit menu
- In MS-Word a table consists of rows and columns.
- Using the Edit option you can switch over from Normal mod to outline mode.
- The tool bar allows you to format the vertical alignment to text.
- Mail merge option is in table menu.
- Del key removes the one character form the left position. A byte is equal to 8 bits.
- 4. Which component of a computer is generally called ‘brain’ of computer and Why? Describe the functions of the distinct parts of this component.
- 5. Define the terms hardware and software. Describe the functions of the various basic flowcharting symbols.
- 6. Explain the Concept of Multi Tasking. List some of the Technical features of Microsoft Windows NT.
- What is query by example (QBE)? How does it make the job of querying a database?
- 7. Explain the steps to create a title slide. How to create a slide show with time delay and user input?
- 8. What are the utilities available in MS outlook for E-mails? Comment on it. What is the role of computers in Engineering?
Note: Above Sample Paper for Computer Application in Management 1st Year has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming of Computer Application in Management 1st Year