Sample Paper for Diploma in Civil Engineering of Applied Mechanics
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING SEMESTER-III, YEAR-2
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt ALL of the questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Give the concept of couple?
- Define Parallelogram law of force? What is the use of this law?
- Give the importance and necessity of applied mechanics?
- Give the concept of rigid bodies?
- What is force system? Give the various forces which constitute a force system?
- You can save above sample paper for Diploma in Civil Engineering of Management for future use or collection of question paper.
- Above sample paper for diploma in chemical engineering is prepared after reviewing the sample paper of various universities. So above sample paper may or may not match with your universities question paper pattern. This is just a possibility.
- We don not ensure you that the same or similar type of questions will appear in your exam of chemical engineering , for better preparation we suggest you to go thoroughly with the text book, syllabus and your teachers notes.
Good Luck for your coming Applied Mechanics of Civil Engineering.