Sample Paper for Diploma in Computer Science for 3rd year in Computer Graphics
Diploma in Computer Science is 3 year course conducted by various universities. Diploma in Computer Science course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for Diploma in Computer Science 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of Diploma in Computer Science is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this Diploma in Computer Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this Diploma in Computer Science model question paper is 3 hours.
Diploma in Computer Science
DIPLOMA COMPUTER SCIENCE, SEMESTER-VI, YEAR-3
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Write down advantages and disadvantages of using Computer Graphics in your application.
- 2. Discuss Sutherland- cohen line clipping algorithm.
Write short notes on the following
- (a) B-Spline curves
- (b) Parabolic blended curves
- 4. What do you mean by axonometric orthographic projections?Discuss.
- 5. Write short note on scan converting polygons. Explain window to viewport coordinate transformations.
- 6. What do mean by Shading Models. Explain Bezier curves.
- 7. Describe two input and two output devices with examples. Explain how Raster Graphics is different from Vector Graphics.
- 8. Explain the internal working of Video controller?
- 9. Write down DDA algorithm for line drawing and explain it.
Note: Above Sample Paper for Diploma in Computer Science has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of Diploma in Computer Science