Sample Paper for Diploma in Hospitality and Management 1st year on Basics of Computers
DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, SEMESTER –II, YEAR-1
BASICS OF COMPUTERS
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Draw a block diagram to illustrate the basic computer organization of computer system. Explain the functions of each unit.
- 2. Why is operating system necessary for computers, explain various types.
- 3. List and explain the various items on the screen of MS word.
- 4. What is internet? what are its advantages
- 5. List the various types of computers.
- 6. What is the difference between input and output devices? What is the various input devices explain briefly.
- 7. Write a note on e-commerce.
- 8. Write a note on hardware and software.
NOTE: Above sample paper for Diploma in Hospitality and Management 1st year of Basics of Computers has been created after reviewing various universities question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, teachers’ notes etc. for better results.
We wish you best of luck for upcoming examinations.