Sample Paper for Diploma in Hotel Administration Hospitality for 1st year Basic Food Production
Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality is 1 or 2 year course conducted by various universities. Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality 1st year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality is of 60 marks. There are 6 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this Diploma in Hotel Management model question paper is 3 hours.
Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality, SEMESTER- I, YEAR-1
BASIC FOOD PRODUCTION
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions. 2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What is regional Indian cuisine? Describe any two regional dishes which are famous inIndia.
- 2. What is menu planning? What kind of menu you suggest for ….? a) Schools b) Hospitals c) Theme dinners
- 3. Define the different kind of menu. a) TABLE D’HOTE b) CARTE De JOUR c)A LA CARTE
- 4. Care and Maintenance of equipment are important concern of kitchen. How?
- 5. What do you mean by mobile catering?
- 6. How will you make planning to Staffing for a marriage party?
Note: Above Sample Paper for Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality for 1st year has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination for Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality for 1st year.