Sample Paper for Diploma in Information Technology Structure System Analysis & Design
Sample Paper for Diploma in Information Technology
TERM END EXAMINATION
DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, YEAR- I
STRUCTURED SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What academic qualifications are important for systems work? What about the personal attributes? Explain.
- What makes feasibility report? How would you change it? Explain.
- How is HIPO chart related to structured design? What are its objectives? Explain.
- Why is it so critical to manage system development? Explain.
- What is SDLC? Explain all the phases in detail.
- Ellaborate on the technical and interpersonal skills required of systems analysts. When is one skill favored over another? Why?
- Differentiate between decision table and decision tree with an example of your own to describe.
- What considerations are involved in feasibility analysis? Which consideration do you think is most crucial? Why?
- (a). For what reasons are information systems projects begun? Who are the initiators?
(b). “Information system can be a strategic weapon.”. what is meant by this comment?