Sample Paper for Diploma in Interior Designing
DIPLOMA IN INTERIOR DESIGN, SEMESTER-II, YEAR – I
TECHNICAL REPRESENTATION OF DRAWING
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is technical drawing? Explain its types.
2. Describe the applications of technical drawing.
3. What is “sketching”? Explain.
4. Explain the obstacles between the real world and your drawing.
5. What are the basic elements required for a drawing? Explain.
6. Is there any difference between hand free drawing & technical drawing? Explain.
7. Which kind of person can understand the technical drawings? What should be his qualities & qualification?
8. Write detail note on System of color notation.
9. Explain the methods of technical representation of drawing.
Note:Above sample paper of Diploma in Interior Design has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination of Diploma in Interior Design.
All the Best !