Sample Paper for EXE MBA (Finance) 1st year of Management of Financial Services
EXE MBA (FINANCE) SEMESTER – II, YEAR 1
MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is Financial Market? What are the various types of capital markets?
- Explain with examples the concept of Non-Banking financial companies?
- What is Venture Capital? What are the various types of venture capital funds?
- Explain the concept of Insurance. Also explain the role of IRDA in insurance.
- What are Mutual Funds? Explain different Mutual Fund scheme.
- What is the meaning and significance of Lease? Also explain the limitations of leasing.
- Explain in detail the concept of Sale of Goods Act.
- What is Factoring? What are the various types of factoring?
- Explain the concept of Housing Finance System. Explain any one housing finance scheme in detail.
Note: Above sample paper of EXE MBA (Finance) 1st year of Management of Financial Services has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!