Sample Paper for Integrated Master of Computer Application 1st year of Computer Architecture
INTEGRATED MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, SEMESTER–1I, YEAR-1
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the types of operations? Draw the figure for shift and rotate operations?
- What are the five basic operations performed by a computer systems?
- Draw a Diagram to explain Time Sequence of Multiple Interrupts?
- Explain with a labeled diagram the Top Level View of Computer Components?
- Explain DMA Transfer Cycle Stealing. Draw the DMA Module Diagram.
- Explain the triggered flip flop & RS- flip flop?
- Why parallel processing is at all required? Write some applications where parallel processing
- Explain the architecture of computer in detail with diagram.
- What is Full –Adder? Implement it step wise including truth table and circuit designing?
Note: Above Sample Paper for Integrated Master of Computer Application 1st year of Computer Architecture has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.