Download Sample Paper for Integrated MCA Examination of Software Constructs & Tools
Sample Paper for Integrated MCA Examination of Software Constructs & Tools
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
INTEGRATED MCA, SEMESTER- I, YEAR-1
SOFTWARE CONSTRUCTS AND TOOLS
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is a spreadsheet? Discuss its applications.
2. Display the first 5 natural numbers using the while loop now STARTS.
3. How can you differentiate between soft ware engineering and computer science?
4. What are various kinds of systems? How can you measure the efficiency and effectiveness of a system?
5. Discuss the Waterfall Soft ware process model.
6. What is SDLC? Discuss its various stages.
7. What is the significance of Critical Path Analysis in Project development?
8. What are decision trees and what is the role of decision trees in problem saving?
9. Explain why the process of project planning is an iterative one and why a plan must be continually reviewed during a software project?
- You can save above sample paper for Integrated MCA of Software Constructs & Tools for future use or for printing purpose.
- Above sample paper is for Software Constructs & Tools of Integrated MCA first semester first year.
- We have created this sample paper for MCA after reviewing few universities question paper. We are not sure that same or similar will be your MCA examination question pattern. We also do not ensure you that same or similar question paper will come in your MCA Examination of Constructs & Tools.
- For Better marks and result in your examination we always suggest you go thoroughly with the syllabus and notes of your teacher.
All the Best For your coming Examination of MCA.