Sample Paper for M.Sc Computer Science–Computer Architecture
Sample Paper for M.Sc Computer Science – Computer Architecture
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is Full –Adder? Implement it stepwise including truth table and circuit designing?
2. Explain the types of operations? Draw the figure for shift and rotate operations?
3. Explain the architecture of computer in detail with diagram.
4. Explain with a labeled diagram the Top Level View of Computer Components?
5. Explain DMA Transfer Cycle Stealing. Draw the DMA Module Diagram.
6. Why parallel processing is at all required? Write some applications where parallel processing
7. What are the five basic operations performed by a computer systems?
8. Explain the triggered flip flop & RS- flip flop?
9. Draw a Diagram to explain Time Sequence of Multiple Interrupts?