Sample Paper for MA History First Year – History of Europe
MASTER OF ARTS (HISTORY), YEAR-I
HISTORY OF THE EUROPE
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write notes on the following:
1. Marine Antoinette
2. The concordat (1802).
3. Hundred days of Napoleon.
4. Young Italy.
2. Discuss the reforms of Napoleon – I. How far did they reflect his constructive genius?
3. “The Congress of Vienna created more problems than it solved”. – Examine.
4. Estimate the contribution of Bismarck to the unification of Germany.
5. Narrate the events leading to the Balkan Wars of 1912 – 13.
6. “The Eastern question precipitated the First World War”. – Discuss.
7. Write short notes on:-
- 1. Europe in 1789.
- 2. Results of French Revolution.
- 3 Metternich.
- 4. Revolution of 1848.
8. Discuss the domestic and foreign policy of Napoleon – I.
9. Examine the significance of Vienna Congress of 1815.
- You can save above sample paper of MA History – History of Europe for future use.
- The above sample question paper is for MA History – History of Europe 1stYear students which we have prepared after reviewing few universities questions papers.
- The above sample paper does not ensure that you will get the same or similar question paper in the exam of MA History – History of Europe; this is just a paper of possible question.
- It is better to prepare completely your syllabus, book and notes provided by teacher.
Good Luck for Your coming exam of MA History – History of Europe.