Sample Paper for MA Journalism & Mass Communication of Writing for Print Media
SAMPLE PAPER OF MA JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION TERM END EXAMINATIONS
SEMESTER-III, YEAR – 2
WRITING FOR PRINT MEDIA
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write down the various steps of scripting?
2. Define: –
(c) Hard News
(d) Soft News
3. Write down a news story for print media on any one of the following topics (500 words):-
(a) Attack on Indian students in Australia.
(b) Violence in Punjab after death of dera chief in a shooting incidence in Vienna.
4. Discuss the different types of media and the advantages of each.
5. What is advertising? Explain the purpose, advantages and disadvantages of advertising.
6. What are the necessary important steps that are taken in preparing for an interview with high dignitary?
7. Discuss in details, the ethics of journalism. What should be done and what should not be done?
8. As a reporter, write a news story of about 150 words on “A Road Accident”.
9. What is a News Feature?