Sample Paper for MA Physical Education 1st Year of Anatomy & Physiology of Exercise
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF ARTS (PHYSICAL EDUCATION), YEAR – 1
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY OF EXERCISE
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks
- 1. Explain the effects of exercise on Muscular system, short term and long term effect of Exercise.
- 2. What is exercise physiology? Explain its role in scientific coaching and Training.
- 3. Explain the history of sports medicine. What is the importance of medicines in sport & game?
- 4. Explain :
(i) Soft tissue Injuries
(ii) Bone Injuries
(iii) Joint Injuries
- 5. Explain the definition and procedures of :
- i. Cryotheraphy
- ii. Hydrotheraphy
- 6. What do you think from the principle of reconditioning of sports injuries?
- 7. Explain about Cardiac Output during exercise & Stroke volume during exercise.
- 8. What do you think from thermo-therapy & electro-therapy?
- 9. Explain :
(i) Exercise and temperature regulation in cold climate
(ii) Exercise and altitude
- You can save above MA Physical Education Sample Paper for future use.
- We have prepared above Sample Paper for MA Physical Education 1st Year of Anatomy & Physiology of Exercise students after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MA Physical Education Exam…………