Sample Paper for MA Physical Education 2nd Year Sports Medicine & Exercise Physiology
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF ARTS (PHYSICAL EDUCATION), YEAR-2
SPORTS MEDICINE & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the history of sports medicine? What is the importance of medicine in sports?
- What do you mean by thermotherapy and electrotherapy?
- What is exercise Physiology? Explain its role in scientific coaching and training?
- Explain the definition and procedures of Cryo-therapy and Hydrotherapy?
- What are the effects of exercise on Muscular system?
- Explain the effects of long term and short term exercise?
- Explain about the cardiac output during the exercise and stroke volume during exercise?
- Explain the relation between the exercise and temperature regulation in cold climate?
- You can save above sample paper of MA Physical Education for future use.
- The above sample question paper is for MA Physical Education second year students which we have prepared after reviewing few universities questions papers.
- The above sample paper does not ensure that you will get the same or similar question paper in the exam of MA Physical Education; this is just a paper of possible question.
- It is better to prepare completely your syllabus, book and notes provided by teacher.
Good Luck for Your coming exam of MA Physical Education.