Sample Paper for MA Social Work first Year Theories & Practice of Social Work
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK, YEAR- 1
THEORIES AND PRACTICE OF SOCIAL WORK
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
Q1. Define Social Work and discuss its historical development.
Q2. What is the Role of voluntary social Agencies in social work? Explain.
Q3. Differentiate Feminist & Marxist Approach.
Q4. “Social Work can be used as a Profession”. Explain how?
Q5. Write a note on philosophy and values of social work.
Q6. Write a note on Social welfare services in India.
Q7. Explain education, training and knowledge in context with social work.
Q8. Discuss various social welfare services provided by the government of India.
Q9. Write short note on (Any Four):
a.) Social policy.
b.) Scope of Social Work
c.) Motives of Social Work
d.) Social reform
e.) Social welfare
- You can save above MA Social Work Sample Paper for future use.
- We have prepared above Sample Paper for MA Social Work 1st Year of Anatomy & Physiology of Exercise students after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MA social work education…………