Sample Paper for MA Tourism Management 1st year Environmental & Ecology in Touring
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF ARTS (TOURISM MANAGEMENT), YEAR- 1
ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY IN TOURING
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
Q1. Give definition of Tourism and its kinds.
Q2. Explain Environment conflict in India?
Q3. What is the need of Environment? Explain good and bad Environment.
Q4. What are Ecology damages?
Q5. What is pollution? Explain its types.
Q6. What is the failure of the Environment? Give reasons.
Q7. Write short note on:
(i) NSS (ii) NCC (iii) Social Organization
- You can save above sample paper of MA tourism Management for future use.
- The above sample question paper is for MA tourism Management 1stYear students which we have prepared after reviewing few universities questions papers.
- The above sample paper does not ensure that you will get the same or similar question paper in the exam of MA tourism Management; this is just a paper of possible question.
- It is better to prepare completely your syllabus, book and notes provided by teacher.
Good Luck for Your coming exam of MA tourism Management.