Sample Paper for MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES for Diploma in Business Management
TERM END EXAMINATIONS, AUGUST/SEPTEMBER -2011
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, SEMESTER-I, YEAR – 1
MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Explain the concept of Human Resource Development (HRD). Discuss the principles of designing HRD system for an organization.
2. write short notes on any three of the following :(a) HR accounting (b) Pay Equity
3. What is workers’ participation in management? Discuss the factors responsible for its success.
4. Define and discuss the objectives of Human Resource Management. Discuss the changing role of human resource in view of changing social scenario. Explain with suitable examples.
5. Define recruitment and differentiate it from selection. Discuss different methods of recruitment.
6. Evaluate the importance of Performance Appraisal (PA) in an organization. Compare any two methods of PA and their merits and demerits.
7. Define Training and Retraining. Discuss how training can be converted into a strategic function. Explain with suitable examples.
8. Discuss the concept of mobility and explain the concept with reference to promotion and Transfer. Explain with example.
- You can save above sample paper of Management of Human resources for Diploma in Business Management for future use.
- The above sample question paper for Management of Human Resources is prepared for Diploma in Business Management First Semester ( first year) students.
- The above sample paper does not ensure that you will get the same or similar question paper in the exam of Management of Human Resources; this is just a paper of possible question.
- It is better to prepare completely your syllabus, book and notes provided by teacher.
Good Luck for Your coming exam of Management of Human resources.