Sample Paper for Master of Computer Science 1st year of Computer Graphics
MASTER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, SEMESTER- II, YEAR-1
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 60
- 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
- 2. Each question carries equal marks
- 1. What is clipping? Explain clipping in raster world?
- 2. What is polygon meshes? How do you optimize a 3D polygon mesh?
- 3. Explain Cyrus beck algorithm?
- 4. Write down advantages and disadvantages of using Computer Graphics in your application.
- 5. Describe two input and two output devices with examples. Explain how Raster Graphics is different from Vector Graphics.
- 6. List various transformations in two and three Dimensional Transformations. Explain each.
- 7. What do mean by Shading Models. Explain Bezier curves.
- 8. Write short note on clipping. Explain the clipping of lines.
- 9. Write a program in C to draw a line and a circle.
Note: Above sample paper of Master of Computer Science 1st year of Computer Graphics has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!