Sample Paper for Master of Computer Science 2nd year for E-Commerce
MASTER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, SEMESTER- IV, YEAR-2
E – COMMERCE
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 60
- 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
- 2. Each question carries equal marks
- a) How do you make your credit cards information secure?
- b) Why Data Encryption Standard (DES) is so popular?
- Explain the following terms:
- a. CFB
- b. Cryptographic techniques
- c. Firewall
- d. E Retailing
- Explain the six layers of functionality in E-commerce architectural framework for E-commerce.
- a) Define cyber squatting. How is it different from cyber piracy?
b) How do you differentiate Secret-key cryptography and Public-key cryptography?
5. a) What is an electronic token? What are the different types of electronic tokens? How is purchasing done with the help of Ecash?
b) What are the required features of a desirable B2B EC platform.
- a) What is the difference between SSL and SET protocols required for electronic payment systems?
b) Explain the following:
- i. EDIFACT
- ii. EAN/UPC
- iii. Smart card
- a) What are electronic cheques? How they are different from traditional cheques?
b) How electronic purse works? How they are different from Debit Cards?
- a) What do you understand by EDI? Explain electronic market.
b) Discuss the scope of Electronic Commerce in brief.
- a) What are the advantages of E-banking? How reliable is it?
b) How do you find E-education to be better than the traditional one?
Note: Above sample paper of Master of Computer Science 2nd year for E-Commerce has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!