Sample Paper for Masters of Social Work Social Disorganization & Legalization 2nd Year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK, YEAR-2
SOCIAL DISORGANIZATION AND LEGISLATION
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Describe the causes of prostitution in India?
- What is crime? Discuss the causes and remedies?
- Explain the role of the social worker in preventing the problem of “Drug Addiction” in India. Discuss the concept of social disorganization. How does it effects our Community?
- Why unemployment is major problem in India? Discuss its various types.
- Write short notes on : (any three)
(b) Child Labour.
(c) Drug Addiction
- What is Juvenile Delinquency and write the causes of it?
- Discuss the following Social legislation (any three)
(a) Juvenile Justice Act, 1986
(b) Family Courts Act, 1984
(c) Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation Act 1986)
(d) Immoral traffic (Prevention Act, 1956)
- Write few steps taken for Correctional work in India.
- What is social organization? Discuss its nature and scope?
- You can save above sample paper of Masters of Social Work for future use.
- The above sample question paper is for Masters of Social Work 2nd Year students which we have prepared after reviewing few universities questions papers.
- The above sample paper does not ensure that you will get the same or similar question paper in the exam of Masters of Social Work; this is just a paper of possible question.
- It is better to prepare completely your syllabus, book and notes provided by teacher.
Good Luck for Your coming exam of Masters of Social Work.